Got a motorbike? Great, come on a Sunday ride with me (this Sunday, June 1st)! I’m a fair-weather rider, so if it’s really raining I’m calling it off.
I’ve planned out a tentative route which you can view here; the preview only seems to show the waypoints I’ve had to manually enter to get it to take the roads I specifically want… Hey, Google, I don’t necessarily want to get there in the fastest time possible!
Meet at my place at 10am, geared and fueled up. The route is basically:
- Start at my place
- Montacute Road
- Greenhill Road to Balhannah
- Echunga (maybe a rest stop around here)
- Victor Harbour for lunch/coffee
- Myponga (we could stop at the brewery for non-beers)
- Back through Echunga
- Greenhill road down the hill
- Peel off where you like, or head back to my place for a cuppa
If you know someone keen, invite them along too. There will be all sorts of bikes by the looks of it. I’m riding my Yamaha XT225 myself.
Got a suggestion to alter the route? Cool, leave a note in the comments, or contact me directly. Happy to take all insights.